Monday, November 11, 2013

My New Artwork: Marvelous Tree


Yesterday I finished another picture. I created it for my friend  - a very nice and hearted person - to heal her lungs and implement her desires.





Natalia Levis-Fox. “Marvelous Tree”.
Cartoon, acrylics, perl and stained glass paints. 77 X 57 cm.




The tree is made of thousands of colored points, 
symbolizing unlimited possibilities we have at our disposal.

When sun rays touch this picture, it is shining from within…

My artworks are marvelous. People from different countries, who keep my pictures at home, offices and cafes, have their desires implemented by miracles. My artworks bring them money, luck,  lovely relationships and good jobs.

Two years ago I created a small picture on glass for myself.


Natalia Levis-Fox. “The tree of desires”. 13 X 17 cm

It is standing on the fireplace. When I have a wish or a strong desire, I touch any point of the tree, and it is fulfilled!

Do you have any marvelous artwork which realizes your desires?

Live in miracles!

Natalia Levis-Fox



No comments:

Post a Comment