Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How I Will Love You Tonight



You are already on your way home and you are smiling. You are no longer alone. You know that I always wait for your coming home. No matter where you are, no matter how long you stay away. 

Comfort, warmth and understanding are always for you. More than that, you are free to do whatever you choose. Your spirit is young and strong as ever. Freedom is you best quality!





You are like a young stallion, powerful and impatient…

You are like a panther…



…when you are hunting and chasing… 

Every day you are becoming stronger and more handsome.




You are like vintage wine:



…rich with thousands of shades of taste…




Your kisses make the head light and body fly high…

You smell of power, wild liberty and fresh air.

Knowing that you are close to home, I am making a luxurious bath for you. I put your favorite



camomiles into a cup of milk,




…several drops of clover oil and…


St. John’s wort oil…

These herbs in the bath are very good for you. They are males’ natural health suppliers. Together with my love and admiration of you, they will relax your tired muscles and fill your skin with natural freshness, ease and power.

Milk will add tenderness… and you will be lazing happily… recovering from your day’s problems, negotiations and meetings…

Every day you meet plenty of people. Not all of them are pleasant to deal with. But this is your job. You are highly professional and very intelligent to solve every situation and challenge, because you are very human and talented.

You will come home and smile at me, but would not show how tired you are. Your beautiful eyes are so dear to me. Their expression will be unreadable at first. This is part of your risky profession. And that is why I chose you.

By the time you enter our bathroom, it will be already filled with fragrance.




After some time of solitude, when you feel better, you will call me.

Very gently, I will caress your fingers, hands and arms, washing away your tiredness and tension of the day. My singing voice will tell you funny trifles and stories about the events of the day.

Your skin will be responding with pleasure, when my loving hands will be rinsing and massaging your neck, shoulders and back, relaxing your strong and beautiful body, inch by inch.

Then you will give me your toes, one by one, to caress them.

Then I will massage your feet, gently pressing and rubbing different vital points, telling you breath-taking-away life secrets about your beautiful male’s energy, circulating in your body. Some points give you the sensation of tickling… it makes us giggle, together. Then we laugh and I go to the kitchen area to lay the table for our late dinner…

Read the full story at  Smashwords, “Erotic Literature” or “Short Stories”



2013
ISBN: 9781310308260
Smashwords Edition


Have a pleasant time with beloved ones…
Natalia Levis-Fox




No comments:

Post a Comment