Friday, May 23, 2014

Poppies in my Office







Among other things, I live by beauty and elegance.






You can always have several flowers in a tiny vase, 



out of big bouquet in your office or working place



My Spanish dog prefers to keep close to things I love

Fresh flowers you like fill the space touching charm and nice mood.



There is always a place for flowers. You can even put artificial ones. There is nothing wrong with it.


My office

When you enter, your office flowers would smile at you. Try!

Is it good to have fresh flowers in your office if you are a man?


Do not be scared to be misinterpreting by your male colleagues in the wrong way!




You can easily grow your maleness with plants.



Read my article for men “Grow your maleness with plants and flowers”  at:





Drink some coffee for your health and imagination...
Natalia Levis-Fox


No comments:

Post a Comment