Wednesday, December 3, 2014

3 Simple Questions to Structure Your Success








We shall begin with ancient parable.

A sage was walking in his own destination and saw a man, who guarded something for his master. This guard asked the old man 3 simple questions:

  1. Who are you?
  2. Where are you going?
  3. Why?


The sage was astonished by these questions and asked the guard:
“How much do they pay you?”
“Two cups of rice a day,” answered the man
“I will pay you 4 cups just for posing these three wonderful questions to me each day.”

These wonderful questions:

  1. Who are you?
  2. Where are you going?
  3. Why?

structure your consciousness and mind to success in every area of your life.



You can easily pose these questions either before doing something or during your actions.

 1st  question

Who am I?
What kind of human being am I?
What are my values (=most important things) which motivate me doing this or that thing?
Am I real or I live using foreign personal story?

2nd question

Where Am I going?
What am I doing day after day?
Where does it bring me?
Am I following my own goals and dreams?

3d question:

Why?
Why am I doing/ planning / thinking / dreaming about it?
Does it assist me in reaching my goals / dreams / states?
Will it make me & my beloved people happy?

When you ask these magical questions several times a day and before going to sleep, there appears clarity in your mind and life.

I practice it myself – fantastic results!
Love,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment